Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1801%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03132 EGP / SOS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 425% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 78,739 (2,514,295 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)