Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 308 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15600 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 268% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 55,272 (¥354,300) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)