Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.161 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,602 (1,641 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (38 minutes ago)