Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.172 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,604 (2,096 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)