Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15492 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,174 (₨143,131) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)