Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15428 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,312 (₨151,101) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)