Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16765 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,142 (₨126,111) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)