Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17256 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,048 (₨139,359) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)