Cost of living comparison between Miri, Malaysia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.132 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,257 (RM11,847) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)