Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.501 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 88% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,024 (RM7,115) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)