Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.452 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 85% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,631 (RM6,656) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)