Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.039 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,526 (AU$2,286) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)