Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 408%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,192 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.721 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 241% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 55,435 (€2,811) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)