Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14547 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,321 (139,690 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)