Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 533 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.359 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,312 (4,660TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)