Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.620 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,783 ($U27,065) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)