Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.625 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,870 ($U33,391) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)