Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,989 ($U31,205) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)