Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,086 (17,423₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)