Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,333 (24,232₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)