Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,523 (21,157₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (25 minutes ago)