Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.040 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 158% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,678 (€1,930) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)