Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.970 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 121% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,342 (€1,609) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)