Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.968 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 133% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,266 (€1,443) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)