Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.576 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,439 (15,506 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)