Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.863 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,370 (16,840 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (19 minutes ago)