Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.914 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,830 (11,406 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)