Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.844 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,576 (13,870 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)