Cost of living comparison between Meknes, Morocco and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.899 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,265 (21,437 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (37 minutes ago)