Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00601 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 113% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,932 (COL$5,314,726) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)