Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00597 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 133% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,876 (COL$5,841,599) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)