Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00601 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 114% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,723 (COL$4,280,671) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)