Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00810 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,741 (2,065,991 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)