Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 407%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.766 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 364% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 65,001 (Bs 36,798) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)