Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 602%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.895 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 473% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 85,996 (Bs 45,381) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (40 minutes ago)