Cost of living comparison between Matola, Mozambique and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24418 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,698 (76,574 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)