Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30268 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,560 (58,017 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)