Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,444 (Mex$ 22,029) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)