Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,809 (Mex$ 24,172) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)