Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.567 EGP / NIO
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,817 (31,396 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)