Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 87% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,026 (﷼ 50,449,609) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)