Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 553 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,630 (﷼ 42,077,512) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)