Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 69% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,371 (﷼ 47,337,830) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)