Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.474 EGP / LSL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 110% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,531 (22,755 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)