Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.381 EGP / LSL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 191% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,472 (32,933 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)