Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.403 EGP / LSL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 141% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,748 (24,051 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)