Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.633 EGP / LSL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,038 (37,991 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)