Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.431 EGP / LSL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 100% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,067 (22,414 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (39 minutes ago)