Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 EGP / NIO
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,793 (30,726 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (28 minutes ago)