Cost of living comparison between Marseille, France and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.169 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 275% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 58,601 (€3,057) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)