Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.454 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 254% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,598 (€2,961) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)