Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.721 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 223% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,383 (€2,453) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)