Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.855 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 105% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,078 (17,296 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)