Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.879 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 162% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,529 (22,635 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)