Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.869 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 107% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,856 (14,367 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)