Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.808 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 120% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,358 (19,008 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)