Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.654 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,621 (22,373₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)