Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.680 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,418 (30,042₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)