Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 14,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,732 (20,619₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (20 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)