Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,715 (32,381₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (36 minutes ago)