Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34552 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,433 (38,878₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)