Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.929 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,429 (R$ 4,753) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (28 minutes ago)