Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 325%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.864 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 188% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,564 (€1,657) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)