Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.500 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 164% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,289 (€1,967) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)