Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 363%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.750 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 148% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,159 (€2,032) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)