Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34869 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 14,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,371 (Php38,345) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)