Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 552%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.812 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 492% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 70,992 (Bs 39,189) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (42 minutes ago)