Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 615%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 887 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.777 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 454% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 66,474 (Bs 37,397) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)