Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,554 (Bs 129,912,574) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (23 minutes ago)