Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 887%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 821 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.875 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 625% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 108,739 (Bs 58,003) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)