Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 577%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 866 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.814 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 533% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 102,797 (Bs 56,664) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)