Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.888 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 323% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 63,510 (Bs 71,519) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)