Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 842%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 732 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.800 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 558% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 107,003 (Bs 59,462) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)