Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 489%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 927 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.578 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 448% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 85,686 (Bs 54,308) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)