Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30135 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 95% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,339 (90,722 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)