Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.365 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 193% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,952 (€2,270) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)