Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 420%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.000 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 284% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,605 (€2,880) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)