Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00546 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,244 (COL$4,627,073) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)