Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27480 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 73% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,049 (₨98,430) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)