Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01305 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,223 (1,243,095 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)