Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.765 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 156% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,445 (R$ 6,669) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)