Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 890 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.639 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 167% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,729 (R$ 6,159) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)