Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 979 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.979 EGP / BHD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 185% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,559 (Dinar 929) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)