Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 954 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.242 EGP / BHD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 179% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,300 (Dinar 1,072) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)