Cost of living comparison between Manado, Indonesia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,807 (Rp 30,608,918) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)