Cost of living comparison between Mamoudzou, Mayotte and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.987 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 338% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 65,671 (€3,459) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (43 minutes ago)