Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17699 EGP / KES
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,795 (Shilling157,040) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)