Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17535 EGP / KES
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 91% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,672 (Shilling163,513) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (43 minutes ago)