Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 EGP / MVR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 154% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,600 (31,234 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)