Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 381%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.235 EGP / MVR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 275% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 56,308 (45,585 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)