Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 505 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 EGP / MVR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 106% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,088 (32,405 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)