Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.563 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,511 ($U43,519) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (44 minutes ago)