Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.969 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,301 (3,482TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)