Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.117 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,274 (3,180TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)