Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,091 (Rp 14,247,428) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)