Cost of living comparison between Malang, Indonesia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,354 (Rp 18,789,022) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)