Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.977 EGP / SDG *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 4% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,333 (14,667 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)