Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.950 EGP / SDG
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,725 (7,026 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (44 minutes ago)