Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.673 EGP / SDG
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,889 (5,945 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (41 minutes ago)