Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.700 EGP / SDG
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,936 (7,754 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)