Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 420%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 793 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.068 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 210% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,340 (€2,508) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)