Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 336%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 865 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.644 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 156% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,673 (€1,486) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)