Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 864 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.365 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 133% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,483 (€1,884) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)