Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02995 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 169% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,978 (1,401,487 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (30 minutes ago)