Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02970 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 169% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,365 (1,359,063 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)