Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03067 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 122% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,002 (1,173,947 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)