Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03167 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 170% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,566 (1,281,019 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (42 minutes ago)