Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03182 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 179% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,032 (1,226,485 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)