Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,032 (Rp 12,559,785) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (41 minutes ago)