Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,960 (Rp 13,268,171) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)