Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,691 (Rp 14,754,653) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)